It is sometimes hard to foresee fashion trends, for manufacturers knowing which product style will make it to the current trends means substantial profit. The way they market their products would determine its success and becoming a trend for the season. Handbags are no exception, there are always styles that will take off easily and then there are also styles that just fizzle out. The year 2011 will see the emergence of a few classic styles that are still going strong after all these years and of some new styles that women will look for in their choice of a handbag. Listed here are some of the handbag styles that are becoming very popular.
1. Handbags that have delicate accessories. These can be handbags with straps that are braided or woven or those that are made by mixing several kinds of materials. Some have handles that are braided and woven through chains. It might also showcase pleated designs.
2. Gemstone-colored handbags are also what you have to look out for in 2011. From the palest Emerald green to the brightest Ruby red and the deepest Sapphire blue, 2011’s handbags are out to catch the eyes of every woman.
3. Handbags that have multi pockets have always been around. They usually carry pockets inside and outside that provide a great deal of functionality. The pockets placed outside are meant to enhance the handbag’s overall appearance in a mild manner of embellishment.
4. Handbags should have two ways in which you can carry them. Handbags with both handles and straps are the trends for 2011. Although this has been around for a while now, it makes handbags more functional and fun to use. The straps let you carry the bag across your shoulder while the handles let you carry it in your hands.
5. Another hot trend that you will surely love are handbags that are oversized. You can have everything you need inside it. Be sure that you carry it well though because if you have a small frame, it might overwhelm you if you carry it under your arm. You have to carry an oversized handbag close to your hips if you are not a big framed woman.
6. Those timeless shapes that you relate to older women are back in style and are becoming hotter each day. Be sure to be the first one to show off the little rectangular flap bag which is definitely hot.
Giraffe prints are all around town already and has no inclinations to get out of style yet. Be ready to see more these prints in the year 2011.